Welcome to ETE! Before we start the colloquium in the fall, please read the following articles. These will help you to understand the background necessary for the class and will help to make sure everybody is on the same page.
As always, email Tim Knight (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Summer reading list:
- Intro: Read this one first
- Easter's End (Jared Diamond)
- No Such Place as Away (Gary Hirshberg)
- The Ecology of Disease (Jim Robbins)
- Geoengineering (Ken Caldeira)
- Regenerative Agriculture (Charles Eisenstein)
- Eco-Industry (Janine Benyus)
- Why Tesla Boom Could be Good news for Electric Grid (Chris Mooney)