Welcome to ETE! Before we start the colloquium in the fall, please read the following articles. These will help you to understand the background necessary for the class and will help to make sure everybody is on the same page.
As always, email Tim Knight (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Summer reading list:
- Intro: Read this one first
- Easter's End (Jared Diamond)
- No Such Place as Away (Gary Hirshberg)
- Climate Migrants (The Economist)
- Geoengineering (Ken Caldeira)
- Regenerative Agriculture (Charles Eisenstein)
- Eco-Industry (Janine Benyus)
- Environmental Justice (Brian Palmer)